Your simulations is the first page you will see when you’ve logged in – your dashboard. It features a collection of all your projects and options for what to do with them.
Access what you can do with each of the sims in Your simulations by clicking the icons next to each sim.
- Play – See Previewing your sims.
- Edit – Look for these icons if you want to edit your sim. Read more about editing in Building simulations in BranchTrack.
- Deliver – See Delivery.
- Duplicate – Creates a duplicate of your sim in Your simulations. Useful when you need to make versions or translate a sim.
- Archive – Hides a sim and makes it unavailable to learners.
- Insights – All the texts in the sim and statistics about the sim’s use by learners.