Classes are the way to:
- assemble your learners in one place – physical and virtual,
- have them play your simulations in an even more engaging way,
- encourage and facilitate teamwork,
- gather general statistics of interactions with sims,
- gather data about specific learners’ progress in real time.
A Class features a collection of your sims that you have selected and optional "offline" tasks. In Classes, sims are even more gamified, with points gathered not only in sims, but overall in the Class. It also features leaderboards. In many ways, classes can be a substitute for a traditional LMS due to gathered statistics, gamification and grading. Classes are responsive and work well with various devices.
To take part in Classes, your learners do not need to have a BranchTrack account, but they will be asked to register with their e-mail so they can be identified.