Simulations can get complex. Luckily, BranchTrack’s built-in flexibility allows for you to arrange and customize the canvas exactly how you need it.
- Drag and drop the scenes on the canvas and arrange them to match the logic of you sim
- Easily drag and link scenes
- Zoom in and out by scrolling or clicking the + and - buttons to see “the big picture” and close-ups of your scenes
- Hover your mouse over a scene or a choice for BranchTrack to indicate all the connections it has
- Center your screen on a scenes by typing numbers of scenes.
Use color-coding to mark scenes – for example, “correct” and “incorrect” scenes, scenes that address a particular theme, scenes connected to more than one other scene. Color-coding is available to you from the scene content view. Sort scenes according to your needs by clicking on the colors. The scene on your canvas will immediately change color from black to your chosen color. This will not affect how the scene will appear to the learner.